Monday, August 11, 2014

Come To A Party

IMAG0236

Isn't it funny how a perfectly innocent conversation can result in.. well, a commission.

A colleague was telling me about a party she was organising for her father later in the year and by the end of the conversation, I was making her invitations and my friend is doing the cake!

I knew I wanted to go with a blue, white & silver theme and stripes – inspiration from the West Bromwich Albion logo – and I saw a design on Pinterest with a flowing font for the number so I tried it myself!

I created the postcards in Photoshop and the ‘seventy’ was cut by Robo Cop. Here is a closer look:

Toghill_2

Toghill_1

As I said on Instagram, you get half way through something like this and wonder why you ever started…but its usually worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment