Monday, May 13, 2013

English Country Side

Following on from the success of the Rapunzel card, I had to try the stepper template again and I also wanted to utilise the landscape dies as more of a focal point so I folded another card from blue this time and cut a pile of rolling hills:
EnglishCountry_Front
Its unfortunate that the direct sunlight in this pic is showing up all the flaws where I have removed the odd tree from the sweeping hill – its not so obvious in real life, I promise!
It waited as just the green hills for about 24 hours while I mulled over how to finish the scene but a balloon from Up, Up & Away (SU) seemed appropriate and I have had this lil moo cow punch for ages and don’t think I’ve ever used them on a card! I added a sentiment and twine in orange to add a spot of colour.
Again, here is a side shot showing the steps more clearly:
EnglishCountry_Side

1 comment: