Sunday, July 08, 2012

Stamping On Glitter?

Hands up if you’d ever thought about stamping on glitter? No? Me neither - I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Jennifer McGuire try it. Of course I had to have a go! And I had to put my own twist on it – mainly cos I didn’t have white, micro fine glitter but I don’t let lil details like that stop me!

Back when I had a go at this die cut card, I also bought a few other Silhouette files including this Hero Arts Cherry Blossom:

image

After poking out all the awkward bits, I stuck it to a Woodware double sided adhesive sheet and filled in the gaps with glitter:

GlitterCherryBlossom

Then following the original example, I touched my promarkers to the glitter to add a bit of colour:

GlitterCherryBlossomCloseUp

Ok so the post title is not what I did but it still looks alright, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment