Thursday, July 12, 2012

Limitless Skies


BalloonBdaySmiles
One of the many blogs I follow is the incredibly talented Lucy Abrams, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a card on her blog that I don’t like and she has often been the cause of my parting with my moneys to buy some digital product or other! I decided to have a go at emulating her oft used style of creating a central panel of patterned paper with coordinating paper to either side…. I even stitched it! Get me! Neatly, too!
SkysTheLimit
There is something about these balloon stamps that just make me keep using the cloud & sun I used before, even tho there are clouds and birds already in the set plus I’m sure balloons are also seen in cloudless skies!
And if you’re wondering, I’ve inherited a touch of acrophobia from my dear old dad so I don’t know how I would handle being in a balloon myself! Quite possibly with panic!

2 comments: