Sunday, March 13, 2011

Showing My Drawers!

I've been thinking about making one of these for a while but Create & Craft were showcasing a Hunky Dory Kit this morning which spurred me on to google for a tutorial and find this. I did look at others but as I'm essentially an impatient soul, the fact that the drawers in this one don't have to be glued really appealed to me!

I'm not that good at matching papers (again with the impatience?) so I reached for a freebie Kate Knight stack to satisfy the matching elements and the '6" or smaller' element of the materials needed. The magazine I got the paper from also did a chipboard kit that coordinated so I used one of those for the stopper and cut into another sheet to decoupage some of the flower heads to add a bit of interest.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! THis is incredibly beautiful!! WOW, I sooo love the patterned paper and they really match beautifully! Love the designer paper drawers and your flowers on the easel are so pretty! WOW! You blew mine out of the water with this one! THANK YOU SO MUCH for following my tutorial and sharing it with me so I can pop over to see it! LOOOOVE IT! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete