Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winged Things

Lili of The Valley have such cute images don't they? I think I would be a constant lil melted puddle of "Ahhh" if I worked there!

The challenge for this week is 'Things With Wings", which of course they have a lot of in their repertoire. The flying theme gave me the inclination to make my fairy at least float, if not fly although looking at the pic I think I need to use a more subtle mechanism... like something that isn't bright green! Doh!

The papers are from Celeste Knight's Sunshine collection which was on special offer at Design House Digital during their first birthday celebrations. Oh and the rose is a cutting file I found for Robo Cop by downloading the latest version of the software which includes a magic doorway to the Silhouette shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my comment on my blog regarding the dandelion card - yes it is paper - My Minds Eye, Andrea Victoria and they are even producing it as fabric now, it is gorgeous. Visit again soon. Christine :-)

    ReplyDelete