Thursday, July 01, 2010

OMG I've won my first challenge!

Yippe! I've won the Funky Hand June challenge and now I feel really sick with excitement! I'll come back n let you know what I buy with my prize (if I can ever choose!) Hurrah!

Its been noted that I probly should've added some more details to this post but I was just that amazed! So here is the link to my post showing the entry! Anice has also sent me a lovely blinkie which I'll post in a min! I think I'll take her advice and get the new papercraft cd, seeing as I've had so much use out of the first one! ...yup, still pretty gobsmacked!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations..your win is well deserved!!
    Anice (Funky Hand) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jody i can see why you won! congratulations. Love your cards. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jody, its a very well deserved win!

    Lovely cards you've been hiding in here!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete