Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love Books


Do I have to claim reading is my second favourite pastime now?! Sam would say sleeping comes first! I think reading and crafting are about on a par, they r wot I would prefer to spend most of my time doing, they both take up a lot of brain space when I'm not doing them n they have both been known to stress me out!!

Anyways to business, this is based on the lili of the valley sketch and I've used a stamped image of the Little Girls - Story Time kindly donated by my luvley cuz, the background is from a charity shop book - which unfortuantley has a description of a whale attack on a boat but hey ur not meant to b looking at that!! - and the panels r scraps from my stash. I've stuck very closely to the sketch as I didnt feel brave enuf to vary it too much! And the colours went thru many variations before I settled on these! Njoy!

P.s. I brightened the photo a lil, naughty me :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really love this card! I love the gorgeous image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining LOTV this week and good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete